Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Sales

Well I spent most of Sunday driving all over the great State of Washington getting stuff done! One of those items to check off the Honey-Do list was a new outside storage box for the kids sporting good items, chair cushions and other items in the back yard. I stopped at Lowes and was very pleased to find a very large plastic storage box in a wicker pattern made by Suncast in the USA. It was also very nice to see the fact that Made in the USA was plastered all over it very proudly.

After bringing it home my son and I put it together in about 15 minutes (after a few false starts and re-do's which were my fault). This thing even has hydraulics assisted opening and everything and was only $118.00 and again it is huge. Good job Suncast and we will add you to the site soon.

Dave

PS

Also picked up a Seahawks 5 gallon bucket for working outside also made in the USA. GO HAWKS!

No comments: