Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Footmate System earns 5 out of 5 American Made Stars



Let me preface this review with the fact that I'm not a manicure pedicure kind of guy. I'm a middle age dork that often makes my daughter and wife cringe when they notice what I'm wearing or saying! So to use a product that claims to soothe and massage is a little out of my comfort level!

Having said that I thought I would have to rely on my wife for a good appraisal of the FootMate System from Gordon Brush, boy was I wrong about that. So what is the FootMate System? Here is the description from the manufacture

"The FootMate® System is a complete foot care system for cleaning, soothing, stimulating, and massaging your feet every time you shower."

The FootMate is a product that you use in the shower. It features brushes on the bottom and sides that you move your foot through with a special gel that is included with the product. It reminded me at first glance like a boot cleaner you would find outside on the porch.

The first thing I noticed about the FootMate when I opened the box was that it felt substantial when I picked it up. It feels and looks well made. It has some weight to it and you can tell it is constructed well.

I attached the retrieval lead (more on that later) on it and gave it a try. Still a little skeptical at this point, I applied the revitalizing gel to the bushes and went to work scrubbing one foot at a time. It only took a few seconds to become a believer. It did in fact make my feet feel good. So now I thought the test would be for how long would they feel different.

I was surprised that even when I was pulling on my socks and shoes my feet still felt refreshed and great. I really came away very happy with the product. I'm very healthy and in shape and it made my feet feel great and I did not even know they could or should feel better. I imagine that someone with sore or tired feet would benefit even more then I do from the Footmate System. I recommend this product to anyone. I think most people would benefit from this product!

Couple take aways worth noting. The Footmate features wing like sides that allow you to stand on one while scrubbing your other foot. I found these wings very helpful and big enough even for my size 12 foot. The retrieval lead I could do without, however that is just me. I think for some people it will come in very handy. If you don't like the retrieval lead you can always remove it so try it for your self.

I give the Footmate System 5 American Made Stars!

No comments: