Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Is the Electric Car going to be an American Made Industry


I believe the electric car will be the next big break through industry and we all have a front row seat to this history. I think the first company to create the ultimate battery will win this battle and be in the driver's seat to secure their place as the leader. This industry could bring billions of dollars to the country that wins this race.

Living in Seattle I see electric cars all the time. It used to be rare to see an all electric car but now it is very common. I have to admit the Tesla is also a beautiful car. I have been lucky enough to see at least two of the really high end sport car edition and they are impressive.

My hope is that an American company will perfect the battery and become the leader of this pioneering technology that will seep into other areas of our life.

I think the Teslas are American Made however I'm not sure. I looked over there website for a minute or two and could not tell for sure. Does anyone happen to know?


No comments: