Saturday, October 17, 2015

Boots Made in the USA

Boots made in the USA

I bet most of our grandfathers never had to give American made boots a second thought. Back then all the boots were Made in the USA. Sadly that has changed, so many of the boots on the market today are made in factories overseas and imported by American companies. Those companies used to make their products here at home, now they have made an end run around our labor and environmental laws to produce products to sell here at home. Together we can change that and get those jobs back. Just refuse to buy imports. The pair of boots pictured in this post are made in the USA. I own that same pair and I love them. After putting in many miles through the mud and snow I can attest that they are the best boots I have ever owned. Not to mention when I had a question on care and maintenance I reached out to the manufacture for advice and they helped me out. Could you get that from a boot made in China?

No comments: